Technology by itself doesn’t solve problems. Usually it creates more unless there is careful consideration regarding how the changes will impact current business processes. Even with great tools and processes, improvements can still be hampered if you and your team aren’t on board. We will work together to optimize the technology, the processes, and the team to make it all work.
Many small businesses are using home office or consumer-grade equipment to operate their business. This equipment isn’t fast, reliable, or secure.
Do you need our help? You do if any of these are true:
- Slow Internet
- Slow Computers
- Regular application errors
- Overall lack of productivity
- Intermittent Internet Access
- Internet service too expensive
Here’s what we can do:
- Evaluate networking needs
- Install and configure business-grade equipment
- Fix cable and organization issues
- Identify the best service vendors and equipment to suite your budget and your needs
- Prioritize services/applications so that critical applications always have the bandwidth they need
- A lot more!
Here’s what we do for free:
- Evaluate your current solutions and pain points
- Identify potential improvements
- Evaluate and recommend ideal Internet Services Providers
- Meet with you one on one to identify needs and put together a customized proposal
We Use Industry Leading Equipment
We specialize in SonicWall Firewalls, Cisco Switches, and HPE Aruba Network Wi-Fi equipment. These vendors are leaders in their respective areas and are industry recognized. The equipment you get from your ISP is inexpensive equipment that has mediocre performance, missing capabilities, and lackluster reliability. The equipment we use costs a bit more, but it pays for itself in functionality, reliability, performance, security, and no monthly fees! We’ve never had a customer that was unhappy with a network that we’ve set up.
We manage small Wi-Fi networks for just a few people and Wi-Fi network used in conference space by hundreds of people expecting rock-solid service. There’s no other vendor in Gunnison valley that has the experience we do with high-density Wi-Fi deployments. Sure, of the local Wireless ISP’s have hundreds of clients, but not in the same building, in the same room, expecting solid internet connectivity at the same time. We also have references to prove it!
Do you have the right Internet Service Provider?
We aren’t an Internet Service Provider, but if you’re interested in super-fast, super-reliable Internet in Crested Butte, Mt Crested Butte, or Gunnison, please give us a call. We can help you get set up on any speed from basic internet service to Gigabit! We have significant experience with every provider in the valley and can give you a free, honest, and professional opinion regarding which provider will suit your needs best. There’s a bit of an art to identifying the right vendors and equipment to make everything work together. Let us be at the center of that process!
Have High-Bandwidth Needs?
We can help you negotiate with national carriers that provide service in Gunnison, Crested Butte, and Mt. Crested Butte. Don’t buy service from a middle-man. We can help you negotiate with national carriers to get high-speed cable, dedicated Fiber, or shared-access fiber for your bandwidth needs. Contracting with a middle-man or reseller will only increase your costs and make support and outages more frustrating.
Let us help you avoid Vendor Lock-In
We help you set up services in your own name. Bundling services and equipment only makes it that much more expensive and difficult to switch providers if your requirements or situation changes in the future. Bandwidth pricing changes, equipment costs change, vendor reliability changes, don’t get locked in to a bundle that sounds good today, but hurts your business tomorrow.
Regardless of whether you have one computer or dozens, we can help you keep your computers running their best.
Do you need help?
- Slow computers
- Application errors
Here’s what we can do:
- Monitor computers for common issues
- Evaluate older computers for potential upgrades
- Install remote access tools so that we can help with a problem almost any time
- Your support costs are reduced for remote support